Tracheostomie Management Simulator
Tracheostomie Management Simulator, 1123.56 EUR, Best.-Nr. LM106, LM-106, Koken, Atemwege Notfall Simulatoren, Anatomie, Modell
- Allows the user to practice the procedures for replacing cannulas.
- As the trachea section is transparent, the state of inflation of the cuff can be observed, and by using the specially provided cannula, the approximate optimum pressure can be confirmed. (Because the posterior wall of the trachea is soft, the user can feel the compression of the trachea that results when the cuff is overinflated.)
- The transparent trachea facilitates explanation of how the suction catheter should be positioned, and of how to perform suction using the upper part of the cuff. (The above mentioned practicing of suction procedures can be performed using the simulated sputum.)
- The soft neck surface skin allows the user to feel the thyroid cartilage through the surface skin.
- The detachable trachea section facilitates explanation of the areas where granulation tends to develop.
- A ventilator can be operated by attaching the specially provided cannula and connecting a test lung, allowing confirmation of the alarm tone generated when air leakage occurs.